Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time has passed....quickly!

Hi everyone! It's been quite sometime since I have posted, my apologies. Life seems to have a way of getting a bit overbearing and taking up more of my time! Things have finally seemed to have settled a bit as I get comfortable in my new job and juggling all the housework and spending time with the husband. As a result, I didn't leave myself time to work on me and my magic and have found that I need to come back to it. I feel like a piece of me missing and I feel those negative, dark, thoughts and feeling creeping back into my subconcious. I had been doing so well changing my outlook on life and I believe my concentration on magic and exploring myself truly was helping with this. Some of my books I have downloaded onto my e-reader, but have found that I wish to have about 2 or 3 books in paper form. There's just something about being able to physically handle a type of book. It feels more powerful to me. This week I will go out and get these books and some supplies that I will need early on. I plan to re-dedicate myself to the craft and to my path this week and get back on track with my spiritual exploration.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Yule season and that 2012 is treating you well so far! Blessed be!



No comments:

Post a Comment