Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Year and a Day

Hi everyone, it's another beautiful night and here I am reading all about my favorite thing :) In my last post I had said I was going to pick up a book. I didn't actually go get it, but had it delivered to my e-reader. I just started Wicca: A Year & A Day: 366 Days of Spiritual Practice in the Craft of the Wise  by Timothy Roderick.I've read among many blogs, book reviews, and other fabulous essays that this was a very good place to start for a solitary witchlet starting her journey. I'm slowly getting into my year and a day study around the every day bustle of modern life, but I'm loving every minute I spend. I have my days 1-30 shopping list of materials and will hopefully make some myself or find them around the house! Though I'm just starting my journey, I'm slowly starting to feel more at peace with my life and the life around me. In the future, I know my husband and I's plans will also reflect my draw to the Craft. I look forward to all the blessing bestowed upon us from the God and Goddess....

More to come soon!


1 comment:

  1. It will be lovely to read about the continuation of your journey ;-)

    ReplyDelete