Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hi again, Mrs. W here!

I guess some would say that I'm semi-out of the 'broom closet' with this blog being online, but I don't necessarily feel that way. I'm still in the early stages of learning about the Craft and myself. I'm constantly looking for new reading material, anything I can get my hands on, to help sift through what I have connections with and what I can relate to the most. I think I want to start a year and day study for myself. I would definitely consider myself to be a solitary learner, though I have the support of my loving husband to explore whatever makes me happy. I also have a best friend who knows of my interests and she too has always felt a draw to this world. It's nice to have someone that I can visit with and talk with and won't feel judged or looked at like I'm crazy. Lots of things are starting to happen in my life and I know that this will help give me clarity and guidance in what I need to do next in my life to feel fulfilled :) Headed out right now to grab a new book! Can't wait to see where this journey takes me.

I'd also like to thank you, reader, for reading along if there is anyone out there. This is just a really great place for me to get away, and get down my thoughts and have it be available to others who might be interested in the same ideas. I love the idea of possibly having a young girl or adult who has always felt the draw of the Goddess but has never felt at peace to explore it. Even if this helps one person, it has served it's purpose.

Blessed Be! and enjoy this beautiful day the world has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment